To help women and their families recover from addiction by providing evidence-based treatment services while building community, instilling self-determination, and empowering them with educational opportunities and financial literacy.
A joyous and purposeful life
- Reunites families
- Encourages women to fulfill their potential
- Is the only non-denominational program of its kind in Santa Barbara
- Is the only residential treatment facility for women with children in Santa Barbara County
- Is the oldest residential recovery program for women in Santa Barbara County
- Is a comprehensive residential treatment program is licensed by the State of California.
- Changes lives forever
Professional and Experienced Staff
Casa Serena’s staff consists of trained professionals in the treatment of substance abuse. Our clinical team is made up of Marriage/Family Therapists (MFT’s) and MFT interns, as well as Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors and counselor interns. The clinical and program staff have experience in evidence-based treatment and 12-Step recovery, a social model for treatment of addiction and addictive behaviors.